We paid 2300yen for a day pass for the round trip inclusive of entrance to either the silver or the gold hot spring. At the entrance of the gold hot spring.

Water from the hotspring.

Kids playing with the water.

Soaking your feet can be extremely relaxing.

After the onsen, we walked to the ropeway to make our trip to 六甲山. Me pretending to be a Bollywood star!

At Rokko Garden Terrance.. Photo dedicated to my sister....:)

"I believe I can fly". Again photo dedicated to my sister.


Last year during winter all shops were closed. So now during autumn, I had the chance to try out the Granite Cafe recommended by Kari.
The delicious tiramisu.

I tried the autumn special ice cream. Purple Sweet potato and Chestnut.. Not too bad.

The beautiful colours on my leftover plate. Hehe

Me trying to catch a shot of the beautiful Kobe night view.

Kobe night view

Kobe night view

And for dinner we went for Japanese style spaghetti. Eating spaghetti with chopsticks... Duck meat spag..yummy

Kari also posted about the trip to Arima Onsen and about the Japanese style Spaghetti.
No comments:
Post a Comment