
お久しぶり。Means "long time no see" in Manglish! I have been absent from the blog world for 2 months and friends came onto MSN and said that I have a BORINg blog and a Japanese friend told me that it takes only a couple of minutes to write! Ok...Ok... I will try to blog more frequently, but you can't blame me for working day and night in the lab, can you?
Well just some updates, the past 2 months might have been my worse months in Japan. Was feeling kinda depressed and nearly quit school. The worse is over, hopefully, and I have decided to face each day with a huge big smile. Being happy or unhappy is a choice... I choose to be HAPPY... :-)
4 comments:
I kena gigit by the nyamuk in your blog many times liao. So glad to see it finally gone.
*hugz*
Show me your momiji pictures!!
Hello!!! Glad you are okay.. Okok.. wait for me and eileen!!!
i am sure you can do it. working life is quite ok. i am enjoying every bit of it now. think carefully again what you want to pursue for your future.
the worst is over ? what happened?
I finally decided to stay for Phd,
staying back here also means another 3 yrs of suffering.
So, where are u heading
Post a Comment