Sunday, January 07, 2007

Friends, FoooooD and unfinished work!

It was a pleasant Saturday and I am still on holiday. A very good opportunity to catch up with my peeps. And gosh, I miss them (One of the many many things that I neglected in 2006).

My fellow spaniards, Esther and Santiago.


Esther, Santiago and Me


Kari (my housemate), Gen-chan and Me


We had Indian curry for lunch. Pretty good I would say and spicy (for Japanese standard).


What is a good lunch and meet up with friends without dessert? Pecan Nut Tart...fabulous!


I left feeling satisfied from the food and having talked to my dear buddies again but am feeling darn guilty, as I left my unfinished thesis, UNTOUCHED!.....

It will be left untouched till tomorrow as I will now retire for the night......

3 comments:

problogger said...

Nice tart..

FYI, I changed my blog add, hopefully you can link to my new blog address..

http://www.myproblogger.blogspot.com

~AnGeL~ said...

hey they buddy.. made the changes to your blog add.. :) take care ya.. will bring u to the tart if u drop by kobe

Jayelle said...

the tart looks damn yummy!!