Monday, August 27, 2007

Choices and Decisions... DIFFICULT!

One week after bringing Maya to Melaka, I was back in Melaka. This time for a job interview.

The week before I received a call from XX company asking me to go for an interview. I had trouble trying to remember if I had actually sent in the application. Upon searching through my files, I found that the application was dated somewhere mid July. Well, since I haven't started working, no harm to go take a look at the place and to gain more experience from the interview. I was pretty lazy to actually drag my butt to Melaka but since my Aunt and Sis offered to accompany (erm, of course their main purpose was for the food and sigh-seeing) me there, I went to Melaka.

Not sure if it was a mistake or an opportunity! Within 3 hours, I filled up the application form, sat for 2 personality tests, spoke to the manager and then to the CEO and was offered the job. Which, of course explains the title of this blog.

I was suppose to start work with YY company next Monday. So I am now with a dilemma. Where should I work?

1) In KL or in Melaka?
2) Should I go for the one with better pay?
3) Accept the offer with better opportunities?
4) More stress? or less stressful job?
5) Sigh... how to choose????

Photos taken from the Melaka day trip.

HOT! HOT! Having Lychee Lemon Ice. Sour!!



Sis and I in front of the Clock Tower.



Going around Melaka in formal working clothes... darn uncomfortable!

1 comment:

roachz said...

I guess you made a choice!