I was so silly, I left the info regarding the event in the lab and guess what? Since everyone went to the seminar, the locked the room and I can't retrieve the piece of paper with the venue of the event stated on it. Hence, I walked almost the whole of Kobe University looking for the venue. Okok.. I was really stupid, I should have asked those people in the office instead but I didn't think about it till the very last minute.
The meeting was pretty interesting. We had lecturers telling us about their experience as an International Student. We also had international Students telling us about all the difficulties they faced while studying in Japan. It was truly an eye-opener. Also found out that there is about 17000 students studying in Kobe University and 900+ foreign students. I am the only Malaysian student in the faculty of Agriculture. Most Malaysian student in Kobe University are studying engineering.
Then again, finale to the event... FOOD.. ahaha. We had a party and I had the opportunity to mingle around with other foreign students of my faculty.
The girl performed a Mongolian dance during the party. I love her traditional costume.

Mongolian Girl
Sent by the lost angel
And a whole bunch of Chinese people from China except me...

Chinese??!!
Sent by the lost angel
Ok... Am off to a dance party... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment