Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Best Beef Noodle in KL

Let me introduce to you the best beef noodle in KL. I have been enjoying this wonderfully delicious beef noodle since I was in my mum's womb! So you can imagine how good it is. I bet you won't be able to till you go try it yourself.

Well, my grandfather used to bring his family aka my mum, aunt, uncle, granny there. Then my mum in turn brought my dad and my dad obviously fell in love with it. (It is one of his favourite eating spot...not that he has many). Then of course we, my sis and I have been visiting this place for more than 20 years.

Well, this little food stall is located at one corner near gosh, I can't remember the name of the place. In cantonese it is call "Ho Cheng Yuen". It is near the Bomba Station in Jalan Hang Tuah.

Here we have Mr and Mrs Beef Noodle.. and their son (back left).




Mum and son preparing the yummilicious noodle. :)




My "loh shu fun"! Yummy, yummy!!




The MUST HAVE chili sauce.




The beef rumen, reticulum and ...




Beef Meat and Beef Balls...




Oh, shit! I am HUNGRY.... hungry for my bowl of steaming hot beef noodle.


Sent by the lost angel

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Muah haha!! Wai Wai is Milo Baby. Now I know you are Moo Moo Baby. Moooo~~~

roachz said...

I know the best is in seremban. Go try!!!!! Try the beef and white radish soup.