I have yet to put up more food pics for fish fish. And many more nice food... in which I have consumed within 3 weeks upon returning to Kobe. Those calories will cost me 2 Michelin tyres....
This blog is to announce the arrival of SPRING and the beautiful CHERRY BLOSSOM. The flowers are blooming everywhere and it sure is a happy sight. Lifts up my spirit when I look at the trees on my way to school. So many beautiful flowers.. I LOVE SPRING!!
I took this photo on my way home after the University Entrance Ceremony this morning. Pretty, very very pretty.

Only half the tree, I think it will be even more beautiful tomorrow. I heard Friday will be the most beautiful day... to view cherry blossom.

With those beautiful flowers blooming, I am starting school with renewed spirit, ready to face the challenge and hope that all will be well.............
p/s: I am now officially a masters student of Kobe University and life have been pretty good since the sakura starting blooming. :)
1 comment:
Wei~ gal :( My IE got problem with blogger.com. But I found out I can use my netscape to operate blogger instead. Just wanted to tell you... "Kotoshi isshoni ganbarimasho!!"
Post a Comment