Saturday, June 11, 2005

21st CENTURY LIFE LESS NESS..!!

Posted this a few days ago but damn blogger... PROBLEM!! Whole blog gone in a FLASH...

Been a really long time shince I have a good weekend...

Just to share a nice piece I found in my mailbox...



21st CENTURY LIFE LESS NESS..!!


Our communication - Wireless


Our business - Cashless


Our telephone - Cordless


Our cooking - Fireless


Our youth - Jobless


Our religion - Creedless


Our food - Fatless


Our faith - Godless


Our labour - Effortless


Our conduct - Worthless


Our relation - Loveless


Our attitude - Careless


Our feelings - Heartless


Our politics - Shameless


Our education - Valueless


Our Follies - Countless


Our arguments - Baseless


Our commitment - Aimless


Our life - Meaningless


Our bosses - hopeless


Our Salary - Very less !!!!!!!!!!!!


My life in Japan - Life less!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

roachz said...

Life can't be so bleak right? hehe try to enjoy it! Even if it is meaningless (which can be true sometimes..)

Fish Fish said...

After reading... wordless. :P

problogger said...

Arr the lifeless blog.. truly timeless

Nightraveller said...

Well, I am speechless...

Patrick Leong said...

and your new teacher ?

Anonymous said...

You showed the Blankness of life

AL LEE said...

Well, now I can post this....life in Japan....rainless! Argh! It is so hot and humid here!

shirley ng said...

Hi Yappie! Today will not be a day of Life LESS NESS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!! Have a good celebration and don't think about work for the day! take care as always..... (: