Sunday, June 05, 2005

Food! Food!

Life have been really stressful lately. Spending ridiculously long hours using my brain to digest all the newly acquired knowlegde. I have dedicated my weekends to books and notes and journals. The accumulated stress is reaching the max level. Hence, because I don't have time to go out to enjoy a cup of coffee or just to go shopping, I destressed by cooking.

Apart from getting away from the books, time spent cooking will also ensure that I have decent meals throughout the whole of next week. I am bored of bentou (お弁当).

What did I cooked?




Tuna Mushroom Brocolli rice. Balanced and tasty rice.. Wrapped up nicely as onigiri so that I can just grab them from the fridge before I go to school tomorrow.




The theme of the day is brocolli and mushrooms. Had mushrooms and brocolli left over after making the rice so decided to make brocolli mushroom cheesy sauce spiralli.




Lastly, stir fry black pepper cabbage spaghetti. Had to cook all the raw ingredients I can find from the fridge, else by friday next week... it will all be in the rubbish bin. Really no time to cook during school days. SIGH!!!!!




Was also in the mood to cook yesterday night. Was really tired after coming back from school. (Yupp, had to get up to go to school on Saturday! To feed my growing cells...)

Yesterday, I had this.. hmm dunno what to call it.. AnGeL's creation maybe! Felt like eating beef so I bought beef. And I had some tortilla left in the freezer.. so turned them all into dinner... Taste = yummy!!!!

Crispy Tortilla + Beef and Cabbage + Egg and Cheese + Grapes!




After stuffing those things into the tortilla.. add some mayo!!!!!! Extremely fattening but delicious.




Ahahahah.... good food! Eating nice food somehow ease the stress... (soon I will be gaining back the 2.6kg lost in the past 2 weeks, in which I shouldn't!!). Must stop cooking!! Damn, I still need to find ways to finish 4 eggs... I have 4 eggs left in the fridge...now what can I do??? Hmmm...training to be a good wife! Sigh, before thinking about being a good wife I must first think about getting a boyfriend....

Stop dreaming!!!! I am going back to books...

Must go out next weekend! No more staying home with BOOKS...

8 comments:

Fish Fish said...

OMG! Those foods... They look really good. Next time I want!!

Lrong Lim said...

Not bad at all! The tortilla... hmmm... nice...

problogger said...

The Medicine for Stress : FOODS

Unknown said...

ke rico!! me gusta la comida ke pones ahi.You are invited to visit my blog http://whynotlion.blogspot.com
see you, matane

roachz said...

Wow very good food that you are coking! Guess you're talented in a way..

Acrix said...

u finish all that by urself? Impressive!

~AnGeL~ said...

need to cook good food every now n then to destress... also to keep my energy up during weekdays when i have no time to cook... i call it FOOD THERAPY!.. cooking good food, storing nice food and eating great food! :)

Nightraveller said...

Arghghghgh! (Angel receives super ENVY look from an amateur who has zero cooking talent)