Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sick AnGeL

The AnGeL is sick!!! Thanks to working 14 hours a day in the lab. Have been going to school from 8 a.m. and returning home after 10 p.m. Why? Because I need to study on my new research theme, I need to learn new techniques!!!

And also thanks to the guy sitting beside me. He was coughing none stop and spreading his germs for free!!!! I am CONTAMINATED by him!!! I feeling feverish, with on and off stuffy nose and ticklish throat plus mild headache!!

But still it is all work and no rest for this AnGel here! Went to get my visa to China and airticket to HK this July on Saturday. After that, I went to school!!! Really, I must be extremely crazy to be heading to school on saturday! Went to the library. Damn, I have never been so hardworking in my life! Well, maybe because it is due to the high expectation from my new professor.

Then today.. woke up pretty early due to the hot weather here in Japan. It feels like Malaysia mann.. Extremely hot for a few hours and suddenly it rained.. But I guess, the weather is changing and hence me getting sickly as well.

So headed to buy groceries for the week (mainly food that I can put into the microwave and ready to eat in 3 minutes!). Looking at my time schedule, I don't have time to cook anymore. Then I went to buy this... (Veggie and Fruit Juice).. I miss those fresh juice from HOME!





and this...(MULTIVITAMIN!)




Really need the extra vitamin supplement.. need to get well ASAP..I have a war to fight! I need to rush for report and presentation deadlines!

And now I have this on my head... *sob*sob*



5 comments:

Lrong Lim said...

You changed professor? Must be tough... get well soon...

Fish Fish said...

*smooch* Hope you get well soon.

~AnGeL~ said...

thanks guys... i am 80% well... n still working late! lrong: yes, i changed a new prof..very demanding prof..

AL LEE said...

Gambatte! And hope for the best. Get well soon yeah.

Nightraveller said...

Vege drink AGAIN?! ;-p