Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Short Update

Just a short update... I am now at Starbucks, Kansai International Airport Osaka.

Sorry for being away for so long. I joined the China Synergy Programme and left for Hong Kong and China on 10th July. Finally arrived back in Japan at 11pm on 26th July. It was a wonderful trip. Very tiring and physically challenging but extremely interesting and rewarding at the same time.

However, I am leaving for Malaysia in 1 hours time. I am going home for my great grandmother's funeral. I don't think I will be blogging till I return to Japan.

To all my friends, I am doing alright. Just a little sick and tired from the trip. Caught the flu bug in China.

4 comments:

problogger said...

Oh.. Take care

Condolonces,

roachz said...

Sorry to ehar about your great-grandma.. Take care and rest well

Anonymous said...

Condolences

Lrong Lim said...

Take care...