Thursday, November 23, 2006

Girls' Nite Out

A day filled with frustration and stress.

I truly yearn for the freedom to enjoy the magnificient beauty of the autumn leaves. This will be my last autumn here in Japan and I found that I like autumn alot. The cooling breeze and the scattered golden brown leaves is just fantastic.

Due to sheer stress and frustration of the piled-up work, I went on strike today. Lately, I have overworked myself and challenged my physical and mental ability to find that I am afterall a Homo sapien. I need sleep and rest. I have been not only clumsy but I am also having memory lapse lately. A sign that I should take some time off work. Which, I did and I had lotsa fun.

As my labmate Maya was also on strike, both of us went for a movie. I last went for a movie....one year ago, maybe! When was Harry Potter released? Last december? So, the feeling of going to a movie was simply fabulous. And, of course the company was good as well..

Thank you my dear, for the company and the wonderful night out. One of those things that I will miss when I leave next year...But as for now, I think we girls should focus on getting started on our thesis..頑張ろう!!


We also took some lovely purikura... and had a good workout doing so. Because, this girl friend of mine was snatching my scribble pen away from me...and we ended up fighting over the scribble pen. It was indeed a fun and relaxing night.

7 comments:

Patrick Leong said...

so you have decided to come back eh ?

まや said...

I don't like モンブラン!and マロンブラン!

Fish Fish said...

Girl, kawaii!! I miss Purikura! Good to recharge. Take care!

AL LEE said...

You can do it. Just take a deep breath! All the best for your masters!

~AnGeL~ said...

patrick: yes, going home in march

maya: 栗おいしいよ。。

fish fish:purikura is good n fun..:) miss taking purikura with u. how r u doing?

ai ling: i m trying to hang on but not going further after i finish.. just to much for the tired angel to take.. how is phd going?

Anonymous said...

ahh..going home ?
hmm..not a bad choice at all.
at least you know what you want.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad you went on strike... Sad to see that you are going back but happy to see that you'll take a big break once you go back! Kobe will not be the same without you, and wait for me, I will come do another sleepover at your place!