Sunday, March 25, 2007

I GRADUATED!!!!

Presenting to you.......

Me in hakama during my convocation. :):)






Now that I have officially graduated, I want to say my "thanks"...

To my family members, for being there when I need them, for listening to all my grouses and even supported my idea of quiting, for staying up late because I want to talk to them on MSN chat.

To my professors, although they set very high expectations for me and at times the stress is just unbearable, I thank them for all their support, ideas, comments, and help in molding me to be a more durable person.

To all my friends from all over, for their constant support and thoughts, for being there through my good and bad times here in Japan. Without them, I might not have survived through 3 years here.

To all my labmates for spicing up my daily life in the lab. Without the jokes and pranks and occasional fights, I might have packed and leave.

Finally, thank you everyone for giving me the strength to go this far and eventually go home with another degree in hand. THANK YOU !

10 comments:

roachz said...

Congratulations!! You look SMASHING in that hakama!!!!!

Nightraveller said...

U look like Japanese! hehehe!
Congrats!

まや said...

おっめでとう!絶対日本に遊びにきてね!私も行くわね~

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo !!!

great job!!! whats next??

AL LEE said...

Congratulations!! The hakama is very nice - love the light blue top!

jitpunkia said...

can we exchange locations? please

~AnGeL~ said...

thank you..thank you. the hakama costs a bomb! but I like it.. :)

Fish Fish said...

Kawaiii~~~

Yap, hakama costs a bomb!

Lrong Lim said...

Omedetou gozaimasu!! I think you have worked very hard for it... yoku yarimashita... best wishes for your next step...

adriene said...

surfed onto your site via lrong sensei's :)

omedetou!

adriene
jochi daigaku, tokyo :)