Friday, March 30, 2007

Bye Bye JAPAN

The time has come, for me to say GOODBYE.

In approximately 12 hours, I will be on my way home to Malaysia. This time not for holiday but to an uncertain future. I have completed my 3 years task here in Japan.

I spent most of the week packing, cleaning, throwing and saying my goodbye. Within one week, I have been asked repeatedly:

1) What will you do next?
I don't know. Will maybe look for a job but for the time being, just bum around at home and take a well deserved holiday. I need to tune my body back to normal. Eating at normal time, sleeping at normal time and not over exerting myself. The three years spent here made me aged 10 years. So, till my dad grumbles about me not having a job.... I will be staying at home!

2) How are you feeling now? Happy?
Truthfully, it is just unbelievable. Time flies. It seemed like just yesterday that I landed at Kansai airport. Well, at the time being, I am both sad and also anxious. Sad because I need to say good bye to all my friends here. Friends who have been through many ups and downs together with me. I am not sure when I will be able to meet them again. Luckily with technology, seeing each another is just a "click" away. Anxious because I don't know what will happen when I reach home. How I will adapt to the heat? the environment? everything? I have been away staying alone for 3 years. I am really not sure how I will adapt....it is scary!

I also found out that tears become uncontrollable after reading "bye-bye" messages....

I will need to change my heading soon... hhmmmm, will think about something after I reach home. Just unbelievable, I will be home in Malaysia tomorrow.........

5 comments:

Patrick Leong said...

hi hi. i am in KL this weekend. how to contact you ? my number 0193386455

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Hi Angeline, take a break first. Life is atrophy. Work is eternity. I hope to see you soon in Malaysia. Do drop me an email when you have a Malaysian number. O yes, also nice meeting you in Japan and thanks for bringing me around when I was in Kobe.

Anonymous said...

wish you all the best. since Japan is just 2000 ringgit away, you can still come back anytime.

AL LEE said...

Like Eddie said, wishing you all the best for the future!

Fish Fish said...

Did you say Tadaima once you reach KLIA?

Play kao kao first. I had 5 months. :P