Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am HOME!

Tadaima......

It is HOT here. So HOT HOT HOT!

I am currently trying to adapt back to life here in Malaysia.

It feels weird to be:

1) Lazing at home doing nothing.
2) Eating the whole day (Food here is good. Been eating spicy food almost everyday!)
3) Sleeping and sleeping and sleeping

I think I am now a PIG! This was what life felt like before I left for Japan!

I still can't believe that I am home. I need some time to settle down and catch up with friends (Almost done with the family part).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as u return to malaysia i arrive in japan.

im loving it. hope your new journey is a good one.
mayb this will help u find your way

http://www.asiaworkstraining.com/

Anonymous said...

i arrived BACK to japan. It is COLD COLD COLD. And I really miss Malaysia hot climate.