Monday, April 09, 2007

FORMULA 1, SEPANG

When I arrived one week ago, mum kept on saying "BEFORE and AFTER".

BEFORE (Right after coming back from Japan)- Fair and nice skin complexion.

AFTER (One week in Malaysia) - No longer fair and smooth.

Now guess what? After only a week, I am about 2-3 shades darker.

BECAUSE... I went for F1 at Sepang last Sunday (Thanks to my sister.. free tickets to GRAND STAND) Muahaha.. It was SCOARCHING HOT.

The flagging off.. but we were stuck in the jam heading towards Sepang, so missed the start.


First few cars... where is my KIMI??!!

My sisters and ME.. It was just sooooo HOT....

My sis and her TOYOTA PANASONIC flag. With my aunt next to her.

And before leaving the circuit, we saw this guy with a ferrari car. COOL!

Well, it was a good race. Although Kimi didn't finish first. The traffic jam towards and back after the race was longer than the actual race. Just killing!!! But a good experience... :) I am now a well-done LOBSTER.

3 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Haha... all I remember was a very nice pinkish momo Angel. ^_^

Me too, got so dark after only a week back to Malaysia. -_-"""

Anonymous said...

Soon you will like Samy Vellu... and can apply for MIC membership haha

Lrong Lim said...

wuaah, not me... no way am I going to the F1 thingy... and to think of the jams there and back... oooh... anyway, darker complexion also good... I am getting to be 'fair-skinned'... geli...