Sunday, July 08, 2007

A year older, a year wiser

perhaps not.. wringklier maybe!

I was supposed to be borned on the 7th of July many many many years ago. My mum choose the auspicious 0707 but I came 9 hrs late. I guess I must have made mum suffer for very long hours because she was already in the hospital on 0707. However, she didn't get to see me till the morning of 8th of July. Else, I will be celebrating my birthday on 070707!!!! Bad timing.... but anyhow today, I will still be a year older maybe not a year wiser though. :p

3 comments:

Nightraveller said...

Ha, you are a Cancer too!
Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday...dont worry...wisdom is not relative to age...look at the politicians.

Patrick Leong said...

Happy Belated Birthday. aiyah. i was in KL yesterday but lazy to go out. how is everything get going ?