It is still ALIVE!
Yes, after giving it CPR!
I abandoned this poor blog of mine for 6 months. The sad truth is I didn't have anything to write. Oh well, let's just put it this way... I was LAZY!
Some short updates...
1) For those of you who don't know yet, I will be moving back to KL for good. Taking up an offer with a Japanese company. Hopefully my new job will be rewarding. Meanwhile, I am packing up and will enjoy my last week in Melaka.
2) Since last week (until now!), I have a viral infection known as a cold sore on my face. According to the specialist, the reason of the infection is STRESS (Hmm, I wonder stress from what?!). It it disgusting and painful. I am now praying hard that it won't leave a scar on my face. *Sob Sob*
3) A week ago, my aunt was admitted to the hospital for a surgery and trips to the hospital are never pleasant. You'll see so many sick and unwell people. Life is so fragile. It is scary! The lesson from trips to hospital - "Never take things for granted. Appreciate life and love the people around you. Enjoy life to the fullest."
4) I have taken up yoga and enjoying it for almost a year now.
Ok, enough updates. I am feeling lazy again. I should go back to planning for my holidays. Hmm, where should I go? 2 weeks of holidays... :)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
welcome back !
odaijini !!
Hey welcome back to cyber space... Ok i am also a lazy bastard myself, so no complains here! Congrats on your move to KL and hope to see you in Japan again (dunno when or whether got chance or not though....).
Keep in touch!
wow... i will be going to singapore soon...glad to hear that you had moved back to KL, guess you will update more often right? or not?
hey babe! wow, so many things happened in the past 1 year.. how's life in KL? I've been catching up with the political/economic scene and it sure is like a soap opera!!
Melaka girl turn KL girl again eh... haha... A change for a better I say!... All the best...
Post a Comment