Ain't they cute? They warm up my feet evey night.

Pigs
Look, they have "kaki" and "ekor".. hehehe.. love them. They are just so adorable.

Pig Tail
This is how the whole sock looks like. A very clever invention... :)

Pig Sock
Next, we have Babe and little Chubby. I adopted Babe from Universal Studio Japan last year. Little Chubby was given to me by a friend for my Birthday last year.

Babe n Chubby
Warning: 18SX. Proceed at your own risk!
I bought these extremely sexy pigs from the 100yen shop. They were so irresistable. A must buy I would say. Oops forgot to take the back view of the nurse pig.. Her butt is really CUTE.. :P

Sexy Pigs
Then the coin boxes. My Japanese teacher gave me the floral piggie. I once wrote an essay on my "Collecting Pigs" hobby. She found it cute and gave me the pig..hehe. The other polka dot, half dog half pig was another item that I bought from the 100 yen shop. Only RM3.50 for a pig with a heart-shaped nose!!

Coin box Pigs
This is a unique looking pig. The pig is made from coconut shell. Yet again, another 100yen item.

Coconut Pig
Beanie was my Christmas and New Year gift. Seems like almost all my friends have figured out that I like pig alot..
*** ATTENTION: THE YELLOW LAUGHING BAG was a birthday present sent to me by my best-est friend SHIRLEY. The YELLOW LAUGHING BAG, as you might have already guessed from the name, is a YELLOW BAG that has a very wicked laugh when you press it. The YELLOW BAG always manage to cheer me up when I am sad because the bag reminds me of my own laughter!! :P***

Beanie Pig
Ballerina pig, my latest addition to the family. A new product of the 100 yen shop. I think I will visit the 100 yen shop every month to check on their latest products. This ballerina has a twin but her twin is in Malaysia and belongs to my aunt.

Ballerina Pig
I bought this before coming to Japan. It operates on 2 AA battery. When you press on the wings, the whole pig will light up. When you press it again, it will go off. The perfect angel pig for the angel who likes pigs!!

Light Pig
Ok, I did not ..I repeat DID not bring this to Japan with me. (Nadzrul, if you are reading this, this cushion wasn't in the heavy luggage). It was sent to me together with was books because my sister was conquering my bed and my whole pig collection back home. So, I had it sent over to me. It works as a cushion as well as a pillow. My good friends Sin Yee and Sai Wai gave this to me for my birthday a few years ago.

Cushion Pig
Piglet was a farewell gift from Selina. Thank you gal, see I brought it along with me..

Soft Pig (Piglet)
Purple is also from Malaysia. I bought her while I was working in Malaysia. I was visiting my customer in the pharmacy and spotted purple sitting there all alone on the shelf. After bargaining with my customer, I took her home after paying RM8. Then I took her all the way to Japan. (Yes, Nadzrul.. Piglet and Purple was in the luggage.. sorry buddy. I promise that I won't need you to help me this time around. I won't carry heavy luggages anymore ya..)

Purple Pig
I am a real sucker for pigs. Sometimes, I think I am a pig freak. I have two pig-shaped hand phone hangers.

Key chain Pig
You bored already? I still have a few more friends on my list. Come on, just a few more. Magnet pig was a birthday present from Kelvin. Has been on my fridge since its arrival last July.

Magnet Pig
Can you imagine this. I found an umbrella with a pig head. Of course, your pig friend here will not not buy this right! Here we go, meet pinky my umbrella.

Umbrella Pig
Another birthday present, my piggie socks. Doesn't this just proves that my friends really know me well. This piggi socks was from Kari.

Sock Pig
Sent by the lost angel
Ok ok, last already! This cute looking wind chime.

Wind Chime
Now you have met my whole family. One big happy family.. I wonder when this crazy hobby of mine is going to stop. I am spending too much money buying pigs. I have another huge collection back home. How in heaven am I gonna send this huge, massive colection back home when I leave Japan. I think I have a weird hobby, what do you think?
9 comments:
Wah,
You want to spread JE to Japan? Hahaha..
You practically own one pig farm in your room.. Hehehe
exactly what kind of pigs are these i am confused right now
plese fill me in
Ei!! I jealous ni... why never intro intro the mr. yellow bag i gave you ah? sobs sobs .. purposely buy and send it to you for your b'day somore.. sigh...
mmulibra: haha JE.. what does JE stands for?? (Japanese Encephalitis). I am risking the lives of my pigs by bringing them here. :P
soo chin: woman, haha u know me right! I have been collecting them since eons ago. have u seen those in my house?
marcato: my pigs = my family = my friends = my hobby = i collect anything that resembles a PIG.. :P
Shirley: SOrry.. the topic was my PIGS mah... okok I go add the yellow bag. At least u know that I display it on the shelf and not chuck it aside in some drawer.
P/S: Hey people, I say two more adorable looking key chain today. Only 100 yen = RM 3.50. Do u think I should buy it? Damn one is a pig with wings...how how? buy? no?
Hey Gal~ Now that's a good post on ur Zhu Zhu... How come last time u didn't show all to fish fish one. I still can't find the S&M piggy ler in 100yen shop.
hehe, of course buy the pigs!! you know you have LOADS of friends back home! plus my big day is coming! (:
u mean your wedding? i JEALOUS....kenot....
haha.. the one in april... hey gal watcha getting for sai wai? i wont be home to celebrate her bday.. but mebbe we gals can go for a belated bday celebration when i go home...
not wedding day la! bday! .. will you be home in time to celeb with me? saiwai, no idea yet. perhaps belanja her makan. will see what to get for her...
hahahhaha.. angeline, your obsession with pigs has never failed to amaze me everytime I see them...
I`m probably the only few malays that think pigs are cute now... hahahha.. thanks to you... (let`s keep this `pigs are cute` thing just between us ok?)....
And I don`t mind carrying the extra piggy weight luggage... no problem!... just don`t come looking for me when you get apprehended by immigration officers for bringing in livestock... hahaha... it`s a crime you know :P
Post a Comment