Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sick Angel!! :(

I am back from my first ski trip. I had lotsa fun and fell in love with skiing. Would love to do it again. I will blog about the ski trip later. I am feeling dead tired today.

Actually, I think I am having to much fun. I am starting to feel really guilty for not studying! But, I guess I will start studying or rather looking at my books tomorrow. I am a sick angel today!

Had to much fun and I caught the flu bug. My ears are blocked now. My nose running away from me. My throat hurts. My leg decorated with bruises (from the ski trip). And I sound like a sheep!!! Errrr...

I feel so sick... from the snow angel to the sick angel!

Ski trip PREVIEW!!

Snow angel..... Sick angel
Sent by the lost angel

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Wei~ Angel... no wonder didn't see u updating for a few days. Hope you getting better soon. How was the ski? Lucky you, got pro teaching.

~AnGeL~ said...

FF, sob sob, still kinda sick.. but it will be back to school tomorrow. Ski was great with a cool instructor!! :)