Friday, March 04, 2005

Bowling... boWling!

Eeerrrrrrrrrr... Why is it that I always get allergies when I am back here in Malaysia? I had hives last September while I was back home and now I am having allergies on the face for the second time this time home! Darn frustrating and itchy. Plus, it is on my face, damn it! I am praying hard that the allergies will subside tomorrow morning else I might have to resort to wearing a mask. I am suspecting seafood... as the main culprit!

I will be blogging about my little bowling outing with sis and aunt. I had a date with sis and aunt last saturday. We went for bowling then for dinner at Chilli's. This time, I took some photos.. again for FISH FISH!!!!

Lotsa photos and very few words...

First, we went to Cosmic Bowl in Mid Valley. As it was a saturday, the disco bowling was on. We paid for one game each and started throwing our $$ down the drain! :)

Look at sis! Getting ready for some action.



Aiyah, malu oredi!! If u can see properly, all pins still nicely there!



Then, there was me sitting down waiting for my turn..



And aunt waiting for hers...



Yeah! Only one pin left...:)



My sis not bad hor??!! Ada gaya!!



Me and sis while waiting for seats at American Chili's



We ordered, tostada chips with beef queso



and Chili's Cheesesteak



and also forgot the name of the burger... but extremely delicious... yummy!



Then as I was walking pass Carrefour, I took a photo of the crowd there.. I can't find a large hypermarket in Kobe. I know Carrefour exist in Japan.


Sent by the lost angel

1 comment:

Fish Fish said...

Wah~ Gal... I suddenly realise I can't come into this blog without a meal first, I'm extremely hungry, wanna go back for dinner! The chips, look so temptating. *sob sob* Eh... the 2 sexy Yap sisters eh~ Kekeke...