Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Outing to Kuala Lumpur

Last Friday was also the first day of Isetan's "3 DAY SALE". I went to Isetan for shopping and then dinner with ex-colleagues.

On my way to KLCC, I spotted this dirty truck.. Maybe they should put up a notice.."Blackboard for rent!"



Had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. And just for FISH FISH, I am gonna do a food blog ontop of my normal Blog.

I am ready to dig into my food. :)



This mussel dish (Garlic Lemon Mussels) is extremely delicious. Mussels cooked with lemon and white creamy garlic sauce. The mussels are really fresh and it was only for RM6.90 (200yen)



The brocolli soup is good as well.



We also ordered Flaming Platter for One with grilled dory fish, grilled prawns, butter rice and french fries.



Mum wanted to order their executive lunch but it is only available in Mid Valley and not in KLCC. So she had Catch of the Day (Grilled Dory fish and butter rice) instead.



Lunch was only RM71 (2000yen) for 3 person. We were given 10% discount.. Hehe, erm.. because we flirted with the manager :p. ahahahahha

Then after shopping, I went of to BSC (Bangsar Shopping Complex) to meet up with my ex-colleagues. Ang was in KL for training, so we met for dinner. She had to fly back to Penang at 12am. So nice to see her again!



Kelvin was also around. He was so kind to belanja us girls for dinner and to drop Ang of at KL sentral and send me home. Thank you. :)


We had Chilli (Mexican food) for dinner. I was too lazy to take photo ler. Well, no worries, I took some photos in Chilli the following day since my sis n aunt decided that we should go to Chilli for dinner. :P

5 comments:

Fish Fish said...

TQ ~Angel~ dear... Muah~ Love yar... Hey, u eat Pan Mee and Fukkien Mee or not... if got, dun forget to take that 2 ok. :)

~AnGeL~ said...

aiyah... hokkien mee ate twice d, but for supper so didn't bring camera!

Nightraveller said...

Hey, you gals wont stop discussing abt Malaysian delicious food...I am drooling and getting drown ...

I miss Malaysian Food! Must try that restaurant in KLCC next time. Nice recommendation angel.

Ebi said...

You reminded me how delicious food could be. Really cannot hold myself to seek for delicous food now...

~AnGeL~ said...

haha... Malaysia-the heaven for FOOD!! I will sure miss all thise delicious food when I return to Japan in 2 weeks time! SIGH..