The 7th China Synergy Programme for Outstanding Youth is open for application!
Do grab the chance and apply now. I remember finding out about the programme last year from Fish Fish. I applied and left for a fun-filled trip returning with really good memories.
Although initially I have my doubts about this programme since the webpage does look a little crappy and all. I would say that it is worth trying your luck and I assure you that it will be a journey that you will never forget.
A good opportunity to meet people, to see things that you'll never get to see on normal tours to China, to learn and experience. I have to warn you though that it is not an easy trip. Waking up early, adhering to time, RIBENA berries purple jacket, complains are a norm. But no doubt, you'll still leave the tour and your friends with a very heavy heart on the final day.
Do check out all the sweet memories and photos by clicking on the links on the right side of my blog. If you'd like to experience what I have experienced, consider participating! I would love to go again.... however, it is only open to first time participants..
p/s: By the way, if you are on the webpage, take a minute to look at the photos on the main page. You'll see a photo with a yellow banner. Look at the human 2nd from right. Guess who??? Yeah, it is a little small... but that is ME!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment