Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Price of Education!

I am back from a very very long hiatus, but I won't be back for long. I am now officially a "VICTIM of HIGHER EDUCATION in JAPAN". The comic strips pretty much explains my life or rather the lack of life here in Japan. Dedicated to all my friends and family.







All the comic strips can be found online at Piled Higher and Deeper.

p/s: Thanks mmulibra for the good recommendation.

Back to hiatus and hibernation.....

Will be back every now and then. When I have the time to write again.



Me and autumn... winter will be coming soon. Snow predicted this coming Monday!

3 comments:

problogger said...

Hey nice to know you're back :-)

Still looking good though, ^_^

Fish Fish said...

Haha!! Higher education = brain and body damage

Yah yah~ nice to know you are back, sweetie~ ^_^ Jangan hilangkan diri begitu lama lagi ya~

Anonymous said...

wow.. such a long break before this new post
!!!!