The X'tremely bored AnGeL who survived the Land of The Rising Sun, now back in her country whereby the Sun is Blazing Hot!
Now you finally know how I felt one year ago. Ganbatte ne~~~ Meccha atama itai yo!!
OH ! MY ! GOD ! I hope you're not expecting ME to help u pack when I come visiting ! NO WAY HOSAY !
any advice 4 a 1st timer in tokyo?http://bigstick-freshturd-hotday.blogspot.com/
oh btw...travel light and ull go far...ditch the stuff that u dont need...minimalism is good
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now you finally know how I felt one year ago. Ganbatte ne~~~ Meccha atama itai yo!!
OH ! MY ! GOD ! I hope you're not expecting ME to help u pack when I come visiting ! NO WAY HOSAY !
any advice 4 a 1st timer in tokyo?
http://bigstick-freshturd-hotday.blogspot.com/
oh btw...travel light and ull go far...ditch the stuff that u dont need...minimalism is good
Post a Comment