1) I can never get enough of sleep. I can sleep for 12 hours and yet still tired.
2) I have frequent headaches.
3) I have occasional unexplainable muscle aches.
4) I see "stars" when I get up too quickly after sitting down or squatting.
5) I always have cold hands and feet.
These are symptoms of Thalassemia minor and I am not alone. I slept for more than 10 hours today and yet still feel tired and fatigue. The tiredness is actually starting to worry me lately. I sleep more than usual but am still feeling very very tired plus the headaches are haunting me again. Sigh...... I am tired of feeling tired.
p/s: This post is also dedicated to my family (Grandma, Mum, Aunt, Uncle, Sisters, and Cousins) who all love to sleep and all have the inherited Alpha Thalassemia minor. Lucky we dont have Thalassemia major!! Maybe we should call ourselves the "SLEEPING FAMILY"
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its really inherited? I a sorry you feel tired and all..... Hope i can help :o(
i think a lot exercise helps...
Post a Comment