Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just a little update

Yahooo! I have finally submitted my thesis today at 9.15 am! Which means that I am on the road to finishing my Master's programme here in Japan.

Next on the list will be a presentation on Feb 23rd, 10 days to go before I officially say BYE!BYE! to life as a student. But before that, it is chinese new year this coming Sunda and I will be missing it yet again. My third year not being able to celebrate CNY at home. And, yet again I miss YEE SANG! (Ah yee, if you are reading this... I am waiting for my dried yee sang when you come over.. hehe).

YEAH... life is looking good... :)

4 comments:

Fish Fish said...

omedetou!!

まや said...

ちょっと早いけど新年明けましておめでとうございます。
あと少し、がんばろう!

Howsy said...

You all don't have vivas? What's your next plan?

Oh, happy CNY. You can't beat me. This is my fourth time away.

shirley ng said...

double yahoo! so proud of you gal... (: