Sunday, November 07, 2004

Barbeque Party

Last Wednesday was a public holiday in Japan. I don't know what holiday but all I care about was that it was a holiday and I do not need to go to school. Spent the whole day finishing my Japanese essay. Writing about "My Childhood House". Writing in Japanese is really difficult! And then a friend called me and they say that they'll be having a BBQ at the dorm that night.. hahaha

This photo showed the preparation for the BBQ. It was really cold that night. But we had fun. In Malaysia, when we BBQ, we'll also BBQ ourselves right! Here you'll actually go near the fire to keep warm. It was fun. Food was good as well..


Preparation
Sent by the lost angel

Just look at the food that we had. No wonder I am gaining weight. I should control mann...Can't keep on eating like this. やばい!


BBQ...
Sent by the lost angel

There were about 10 of us at the party. Mainly international students from Malaysia, Hong King, Canada, Uruguay, China, and Japan.


BBQ Party
Sent by the lost angel

The lighting in the park was too dim and we had problem checking if the food was ready to be eaten. So we were either using our handphones or haha.. the flash from the camera.. tell me if it is cooked??? Digital camera, a brilliant invention!!


Ready to eat? No?
Sent by the lost angel

Haha... everyone was busy eating. Having lotsa fun and trying to finish the whole lot of food..


Busy eating!!
Sent by the lost angel


No comments: