Sunday, November 07, 2004

Halloween Party

This post was long overdue... Was invited to a Halloween Party with the kids to whom I taught English on 30th Oct. I had a lot of fun.


Beautiful pumpkin.. made by those kids...


Pumpkin
Sent by the lost angel

Here.. the whole group of us.. Such a lot of kids. Kinoko-san prepared a lot of cheese cakes, pumpkin pies and chocolate cakes for the kids. Hence, the kids started off by feasting on the delicious food. Then we had a few games followed by a magic show. Halloween is not halloween without trick or treat. So we went visiting after that! And this was taken after the whole party.


Halloween Party
Sent by the lost angel

Ling (Malaysian studying architecture engineering) and I, with the kids...


Halloween Party 2
Sent by the lost angel

Ling and I, the witch and the vampire!! Ahahahahaha


The Witch n' Vampire
Sent by the lost angel
Hey, ain't they cute.. a pair of brother and sister dressed up as kabocha (pumpkins)


Pumpkin Kids
Sent by the lost angel

And remember we had a magic show.. guess who the magician is... tada... ME!!!


Magician
Sent by the lost angel

After the party, Kinoko-san invited us to her house for dinner. Her daughter made this... extremely delicious..yum yum


Sashimi Dinner
Sent by the lost angel

Take a closer look at the sashimi... ahahahah


Sashimi
Sent by the lost angel

Never celebrated halloween in my life before. This was my very first Halloween Party and I enjoyed it tremendously. Looking forward to the Christmas Party this December. Again, with the kids.. hehe

2 comments:

roachz said...

Makes me wanna get to know a few cute japanese guys.. They look really lovely in those pics! You lucky *$o#@%!!

Fish Fish said...

Hi ~Angel~, so is this the Ling u mentioned to me? Say hi to her. :) Lucky u to be able with so many kids during halloween.