Time: 14.48 pm(Japan)
Venue: Computer lab, Kobe University International Student Center (KISC)
Note: X'tremely bored and wondering what I am doing here
Hope: Time will fast forward to Feb 21st, Mon
Pray: That my internet service will be up again
Refuse: To go back to the lab at 15.00pm (Japan) - another 9 mins!!!!
Updates: Earthquake in Tokyo this morning (4.46am with magnitude 5.4)
Announcement: Will arrive on M'sian soil in 5 days time
FYI, I am paying 4200yen a month for the stupid internet connection. I won't mind paying if i get good access but the only problem now is that I cannot even load the page, I cannot send emails, I cannot check email, basically I cannot do anything. Now, is that fair. Wait till I get my connection, I will make sure that they get a piece of my mind. I will send them and extremely long email... obviously not without some SARCASM!!
I am currently trying to kill time. I need to head back to the lab to observe some people doing their experiments. It will be so boring and I am not sure I will enjoy the whole process. Sigh, I wonder at what time I will be able to go home.
Just to keep you guys updated....
1. I am unable to update posts on my CNY celebration (thanks to the lousy internet service)
2. I will be going on holiday for a month. Meaning no labs...hahaha! Going home to Malaysia for my favourite food.. oooohooo, nasi lemak, prawn mee, siew mai, egg tart, mid valley, 1 utama, GSC...here I come!! REMEMBER FEBRUARY 21!!!
TIME'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, need to report myself to the lab...
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhh.. if i remember correctly, you have mentioned that you are gonna belanja me when you get back.
I am positive that i remembered correctly!
Hey earth,
Me going back tomoro oledi huh, thanks for ur cmail ok ;-)
cu at Malaysia.. call me when ur back :-)
Post a Comment