My yee sang... yummy yummy. Finally!!! But this year only get to eat once. Still better than none.

See, me so happy "loh sang"! Shhh.. don't tell my granny that her face is in my blog, she will kill me!

Me n sis.. so happy to see her..

A close up shot to show my face! Red like a tomato and nope, I did not apply any blusher! My head felt like it was going to explode any minutes due to the heat. From 2 degrees in the morning to 35 degrees!

I don't normally do a food blog. But need to show u guys.. the food! Yummy yummy

Was telling Kari (my HK friend) that I would like to eat sharksfin soup before leaving Japan. Really did not expect to have it one the first day...

Next dish, fish (hey fish fish) I am eating fish. The fish is a bit small I would say and also overcooked. But sis got the cheeks for me!

Roast piglet. Crunchy and nice but very very fattening!! Yabai!

Large prawns cooked with salted eggs. First time trying this dish. Butter cooked prawns are history, now they cook with salted eggs instead. Not bad not bad.

Cheese baked Japanese snails. (Well, japanese snail was written on the receipt) I am not sure if it is really from Japan.

Dessert! Have not had lotus paste for such a long time. I don't remeber seeing lotus paste in Japan.

Finally, peanut paste. Yucky!! It was salty instead of sweet.

Before we left the restaurant, I saw this fish! Initially I thought it was just rocks but dad say look at those fishes!!

Sent by the lost angel
The dinner was so-so but I got what I wanted to eat.. very very touched! :) Name of the restaurant is Pantai Seafood (水上人海鮮)near taman megah. It is a branch of Unique Seafood.
2 comments:
Ouch ouch!! U better munch on those fish gently ler~
Hey... you really very pinky. Heee... if everyone like you, the cosmetic company want to bankrupt liao.
Show me more of the food pics ar~ Be a food blog for ur stay in KL lor. Kekeke...
wow angel,
you like those girls from china or mongolia wor hahaha.. i had yee sang too at chap goh mei, not like you la, reach malaysia straight went to makan hehe
Post a Comment