I have been missing for a couple of days.. but no I am not sick or dead..
I am actually typing my blog now from home.. SHIT! I have not touched the keyboard in my house for 5 months.. they are so hard. I am having problems typing the right key... But it sure feels good to be home.
Got my hands on HAR MEEN and now waiting for my DURIAN!!! ahaha... Basically still trying to catch up with family members..
Time is flying... and soon I'll be on my way home to Japan again! But till then I'll enjoy myself here at home. I LOVE TO BE HOME.. enjoying every minute and every momment.. :)
I will need to go shopping.. meet up with friends.. talk to people I need to talk to... talk to people whom sms and phone call I did not reply to!(hey, sorry for that ya.. was a lil' busy.. next week OK!! :P)..eat... wow.. the list goes on and on.. hmm..seems like I'll be really busy this whole month.. I am just worried that I will not wanna go back to Japan after having so much fun here..
Hehe.. so ok you guys and gals out there... those who wanna see me (but i think u guys and gals only wants the souvenirs!)... give me a call ler... or wait till I have time.. will try to contact you people..
I LOVE HOME! :)
Saturday, September 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment