Monday, October 11, 2004

満足!!(Satisfying)

Today is a public holiday in Japan. Which literally means I DO NOT need to go to the lab. Initially wanted to sleep in late but damn, there were some sort of function at a nearby korean school. The amount of noise was just so unbearable. I guess it must be some family day or band kind of thingy. So much noise!

Spent the entire morning cleaning my pigeon-hole. I did not clean it since I arrived last week. Well, my room is a vacuum room when the window and door are closed. Therefore... no DUST!! Now, it is so clean!! Hahah..

And since I have not cooked after I arrived in Japan, I went to buy lots of groceries today. After which I spent the evening, chopping garlic, cutting onions, cleaning squid, cutting chicken...etc etc. So that it will be easier for me to cook when I come back late during weekdays.

So tada... today's dinner. I experimented with this white cream seafood stew. The main ingredients of the stew are brocolli, potato, onion, squid, chicken, and prawns. Well, it tastes good.. ahaha. Hmm, self praise is no praise but a universal disgrace. So maybe when I return to malaysia, I'll cook it for my family and let them judge.


Seaafood Stew
Sent by the lost angel

And because I am an avid coffee fan, I bought myself a coffee maker. Also got myself a tool to make cappucino, coffee latte, etc.. from kyoto yesterday. So on top of the Seafood Stew, I also had a wonderful cup of coffee.


Cappucino
Sent by the lost angel

Ahh....満足!!(Satisfying)

No comments: