I am as good as DEAD MEAT now! Was put under tremendous stress for the past 2 weeks.. all for nothing! I had one of the worst days mann...
Ok, for one... sleeping at 12.00am was a challenge with the stress and I was a ZOMBIE (sleeping pretty late every night during this summer vacation). So did not get much rest. Woke up at 7am and to get ready to go for the exam. Then when I was there.. opened the exam booklet! Guess what??!! SHIT.....
The stupid things that I have translated was a waste of time, the things I read was a WASTE OF TIME.. the questions was the exact questions my teacher casually asked me during the trip. DAMN.. and I thought that was just some warm up questions and some hints.. STUPID ME! So basically I don't know what was happening but ended up writing a very long english essay twisting and turning. Also trying to dig into my brain for those rusty things I studied 2-3 years back! Now.. I am praying for a miracle to happen.....
Then came the interview! Hell... it was total hell! There were 30 of us students and I was the only ALIEN(外人). So the sensei say.. who is the 留学生(foreign student). Obviously I raised my hands and he said.. ok you go first! So he open the door and I went after him! Damn.. there was around 15-20 teachers (interviewers)! The sensei who showed me in asked me to read my student number and my name. He then asked me where I was from. Woakay... so it was pretty alright!
Then suddenly he was saying stuffs in Japanese which I don't understand. Finally figured out that he wants to know my University and field of study in Malaysia. I wonder why?? He had all my documents right in front of him. Fine! I answered. Then came more gibberish...in the end, the question was why I wanted to study in Japan. I tried to answer in Japanese.. half way through.. some english words came out... words like technology, agricultural biotechnology, development... Then the sensei say.. "WOW mixture of Jap and Eng!" I said... ermm sorry.
Then he asked if other sensei's have anymore questions..my kind hearted sensei tried asking me questions from the answers I gave during the morning test. But the worst part was, I don't understand what he was trying to ask. Either my English is really deteriorating at lightning speed or due to anxiety I just cannot process what he asked! Finally after a lot of hard work.. I still cannot answer and in the end we both gave up!.... DIE ler
And there were no questions from other sensei!!! So FINITO... before I left, the main interviewer said 今から日本語を勉強しますね (from now.. u should study Japanese ya)。And I replied はい (yes)。SIGH!!!! So it was a total FAILURE.... やばい。
How lar like that?? But now I think I will have a bigger headache! I need to go shopping... need to think of suitable souvenirs to bring home! Any special requests?? If I can afford and have the time... I will buy it ler!! Haha... I have finally finished the torturous EXAM... but I did not perform well... can't do much now though.. the only thing I can do is to... GO HOME AND HAVE FUN!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.................... :)
Thursday, August 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tomodachi, watashiwa want yukata. tomo arigato gozaimasu!! sayonara!! ... hehe
Post a Comment