Sigh... another day gone. I am feeling so silly... life is starting to get so meaningless... what am I actually doing? Have been translating Japanese notes to English in preparation for my upcoming major life-or-death masters entrance examination. Hmm... do I actually want to continue with my masters?? This silly little question has been coming up every now and then...
I believe I will be going crazy any minute and someone will actually need to fly to Japan and bring me home and put me into TANJUNG RAMBUTAN... ohh by the way.. I miss eating RAMBUTAN... also DURIAN.
Besides.. I am actually caged in my room... the feeling of not moving around and just sitting in front of the laptop is driving me nuts as well.. Hmm... come to think about it.. I have not open my mouth to talk to anyone today. Sigh!! Being the talkative me.. this is torturous.
But sometimes.. although I am going through a lot of hardwork translating and actually understanding the Japanese text.. I find that I enjoy studying. Weird... how can someone actually like studying? I think I am a weirdo from space... aka ALIEN.. ahhhhh welll... I am an ALIEN here in Japan. We all have an ARC (ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD) here in Japan... so it is actually a FACT that I am an uchuujin (ALIEN).
Studying, to me is a form of information enhancement process.. I love reading and learning but despise the idea of studying for the sake of an exam. Because at the end of the day.. all that I have diligently swallowed for the exam will be vomited onto the exam sheet and nothing will remain in my dinosaur-sized brain. But on the other hand, if I read with interest... the information will be stored and locked in my very rusty brain (well not for a very long time though.. as I have short-term memory!)...
So much said... but in actual fact... we all have to study for exams no matter how much we HATE and ABHOR it. It is just the way life is.... we have to go through TESTS and EXAMS every day... well to be very OPTIMISTIC... in a way, it makes us STRONGER.... so a toast... to being a STRONGER me.... Ganbatte to myself... I'll still have to study and read and translate.. so instead of moaning and grumbling.... I am going to face the challenge with a :)....CHEERS!!!
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment