I have been looking through my friendster page, my primary school alumi blogspot, secondary school alumni group and degree yahoo group. I realised that I am growing up at a very fast rate.. and I am not ready to grow up.
But the fact is, whether we like it or not.. we will have to grow UP and grow OLD...
I found contacts of my primary school and secondary school pals.. and am glad that everyone is living a wonderful life. A whole lot of them will be doctors, some are already lawyers, a couple of engineers, a group of IT specialist and the list goes on...
From being the naughties boy in school to a-soon-to-be-doctor.. wow!! I am suprised.. but not totally shocked. From having the worst writing in class to being a Flight engineer.. I am impressed! From being the botak guy in class... to being MARRIED! Wow.. how time flies??!!
Sometimes, I wonder what I am doing? I may be growing up physically - getting more wringkles and white hair, alot less energetic, less playful, less laughter, more serious and all... but deep down I don't think my "mental health - thinking" fits my age! I am still a child in a young adult body.
I am still trying to make sense of life, trying to figure out the meaning in life. What am I actually doing? What have I accomplished so far? What will my future be? What are my plans? Whom to spend my life with?.... But I guess, there are no concrete answers to the question above.. with every experience and exposure and every mistake in life, we will discover a new piece of unsolved puzzle... and by putting those puzzles together hopefully at the end of the day, we'll get a beautiful picture!!
Hence, I will take every day as it comes... experience all that I can... have fun... enjoy... make some mistakes... and hopefully find the meaning of life!
To all my friends who have succeeded in completing / soon to complete their studies, got married, found the meaning in life, enjoying life.... congratulations and keep the spirit going!! :)
おめでとう ございます。
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment